Services and Prices
AmForward.com will forward (re-ship) your packages and mail from USA to anywhere in the world using United States Postal Service (USPS), DHL, FedEx, or UPS.
Our customers can choose among USPS Priority Mail Express (EMS), Priority Mail, or First-Class Mail shipping methods, as well as DHL Worldwide Express, FedEx or UPS express or ground methods, to re-ship their packages and mail.
AmForward.com has no hidden fees. All our basic service fees necessary to receive, consolidate or reship your packages are clearly stated on this page. Additional optional services are available by request. We separate charges paid to the shipping carriers for shipping and those we charge for our forwarding services. Regardless of service plan, any volume discounts provided by the shipping carriers to AmForward.com are also passed on to the customers as well. For review of shipping rates use our Shipping Rate Calculator.
|Pay-per-use Plan||Standard Subscription Plan||Premium Subscription Plan|
|Can receive||packages only||packages, letters, magazines||packages, letters, magazines|
|Incoming Item Picture||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Discard and Shred Item||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Monthly or Annual Fee||$0.00|| $9.90 per month|
$55.00 per year
|$189.00 per year|
|Processing Fee Per Package or Mailpiece||$8.75||$4.35||$2.45|
|Remove Invoice Option||yes||yes||yes|
|Free Storage||60 days||75 days||90 days|
|Over-time-limit Storage Fee||$0.60/item/day||$0.60/item/day||$0.60/item/day|
|USPS Shipping Rates at Post Office Prices||YES||YES||YES|
|Discounted DHL, FedEx, UPS Shipping Rates||YES||YES||YES|
|Upgrade Plan Anytime||YES||YES||does not apply|
|Register Now||Register Now||Register Now|
Please note that the free consolidation/repacking is limited to a time allowance of 1 minute of repacking time per each package included in the shipment and applies only to shipments shipped out by AmForward.com. The free consolidation time allowance is typically sufficient for most shipments requiring a simple removal of original shipping packaging or simple non-sealed product packaging such as shoe boxes, and then repacking the items in an appropriately sized shipping box.
Any request that extends processing time of a shipment beyond the free consolidation time allowance, such as removal of sealed product packaging, individual product price tags, plastic bags from clothing, and/or packing large number of items tightly in a shipping box to maximize shipping box content, or where custom shipping box crafting and packing is required, is considered optional "extended processing" and is billed in addition to the regular fees.
The free consolidation/repacking time allowance does not apply to shipments picked up at AmForward.com warehouse including shipments shipped using customer provided shipping labels. Any additional processing for such shipments including removal or covering of original shipping labels, repacking or packing tape reinforcement, will be billed as "extended processing" in addition to the regular processing fees.
Processing fees listed in the table above are fees charged for most consumer-type parcels that pass through our warehouse. The fees are for shipments that fall within the following limits:
- International shipment not exceeding total declared value of 2499 USD; domestic shipment not exceeding total declared value of 10000 USD.
- Non-consolidated shipment limits (simple re-shipping):
- Any size package up to the carrier limit that does not require special handling equipment other than a cart or a hand truck, and can be re-shipped without re-packing in the original packaging.
- Consolidated shipment limits:
- New packaging: AmForward.com will provide a corrugated cardboard shipping box free of charge up to the size of 35 x 17 x 17 inches (89 x 43 x 43 cm) per shipment if shipped by AmForward.com (does not apply to shipments picked up at the warehouse or shipped using customer provided shipping labels: reused packaging is provided free of charge, if needed, new shipping boxes provided at retail prices).
- Existing packaging: AmForward.com will insert additional items in one of the consolidated packages if it does not require repacking in a new box regardless of size as long as the package does not exceed carrier limits and does not require special handling equipment other than a cart or a hand truck.
- A package not exceeding weight of 44 lb. A handling fee of $9.90 will be added for packages weighing more than 44 lb (20 kg), or $19.90 for packages weighing more than 66 lb (30 kg); maximum package weight accepted by AmForward.com is 88 lb (40 kg).
Any other shipment that exceeds these limits (i.e. customer needs repacking in a new box over 35 x 17 x 17 inches) will be handled as a "extended processing" request available as an optional service. Upon customer's request to process such shipment, all cost of custom packing material plus any extended shipment consolidation/repacking time billed will be added to the regular processing fees.