Services and Prices
AmForward.com will forward (re-ship) your packages and mail from USA to anywhere in the world using United States Postal Service (USPS), DHL, FedEx, or UPS.
Our customers can choose among USPS Express Mail (EMS), Priority Mail, or First-Class Mail shipping methods, as well as DHL Worldwide Express, FedEx or UPS express or ground methods, to re-ship their packages and mail.
AmForward.com has no hidden fees. All our service fees necessary to receive, consolidate or reship your packages are clearly stated on this page. We separate charges paid to the shipping carriers for shipping and those we charge for our forwarding services. Regardless of service plan, any volume discounts provided by the shipping carriers to AmForward.com are also passed on to the customers as well. For review of shipping rates use our Shipping Rate Calculator.
|Pay-per-use Mailbox||Standard Subscription Mailbox||Premium Subscription Mailbox|
|Can receive||packages, letters||packages, letters, magazines||packages, letters, magazines|
|Incoming Item Picture||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Discard and Shred Item||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Monthly or Annual Fee||$0.00|| $8.90 per month|
$49.00 per year
|$179.00 per year|
|Processing Fee Per Package||$7.90||$3.90||$1.90|
|Remove Invoice Option||yes||yes||yes|
|Free Storage||30 days||75 days||100 days|
|Over-time-limit Storage Fee||$0.50/item/day||$0.50/item/day||$0.50/item/day|
|USPS Shipping Rates at Post Office Prices||YES||YES||YES|
|Discounted DHL, FedEx, UPS Shipping Rates||YES||YES||YES|
|Upgrade Plan Anytime||YES||YES||does not apply|
|Register Now||Register Now||Register Now|
Processing fees listed in the table above are fees charged for most consumer-type parcels that pass through our warehouse. The fees are for shipments that fall within the following limits:
- International shipment not exceeding total declared value of 2499 USD; domestic shipment not exceeding total declared value of 10000 USD.
- Non-consolidated shipment limits (simple re-shipping):
- Any size package up to the carrier limit that does not require special handling equipment other than a cart or a hand truck, and can be re-shipped without re-packing in the original packaging.
- Consolidated shipment limits:
- New packaging: AmForward.com will provide packaging material and one single corrugated cardboard shipping box free of charge up to the size of 35 x 17 x 17 inches (89 x 43 x 43 cm) per shipment.
- Existing packaging: AmForward.com will insert additional items in one of the consolidated packages if it does not require repacking in a new box regardless of size as long as the package does not exceed carrier limits and does not require special handling equipment other than a cart or a hand truck.
- A package not exceeding weight of 44 lb. A handling fee of $9.00 will be added for packages weighing more than 44 lb (20 kg), or $19 for packages weighing more than 66 lb (30 kg); maximum package weight accepted by AmForward.com is 88 lb (40 kg).
Any other shipment that exceeds these limits (i.e. customer needs repacking in a new box over 35 x 17 x 17 inches) will be handled as a special request. Upon customer's request to process such shipment, all cost of packing material plus special request handling fee of $10 will be added to the regular processing fees. If additional special handling is required, custom pricing will be quoted and added based on material and labor cost necessary to complete the task.